Photovoltaic devices fabricated with a p-type conjugated multi-branched molecules
- Photovoltaic devices fabricated with a p-type conjugated multi-branched molecules
- 김대철; 강남수; 유재웅; 조민주; 김경환; 최동훈
- Photovoltaic; Multi-branched molecule; Solar cell; Bulk heterojunction; PCBM
- Issue Date
- Synthetic metals
- VOL 159, 396-400
- New multi-branched crystalline molecules were synthesized through Horner(Emmons reactions
using hexyl-substituted thiophene-based carbaldehydes as dendrons and [1,2,4,5-tetra-(diethoxyphosphorylmethyl)- benzyl]-phosphonic acid diethyl ester as the core unit. 1,2,4,5-Tetrakis((E)-2-(5 - hexyl-2,2 -bithiophen-5-yl)vinyl)benzene (HPBT) and 1,2,4,5-tetrakis((E)-2-(5 -dodecyl-2,2 -bithiophen- 5-yl)vinyl)benzene (DPBT) have different alkylene peripheral moities such as the hexyl and dodecyl group. The moleculeswere employed to fabricate organic photovoltaic (OPV) cells with methanofullerene [6,6]-phenyl C61-butyric acid methyl ester (PCBM). As a result, HPBT-based bulk heterojunction with PCBM exhibited higher short-circuit current density and open circuit voltage, resulting in a higher power conversion efficiency of around 0.944%.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.