Effects of surfactant and preplate process on electroless copper plating on carbon nano-fiber
- Effects of surfactant and preplate process on electroless copper plating on carbon nano-fiber
- 한준현; 석현광; 이상수; 지광구
- carbon nano-fiber; electroless plating; copper; surfactant; preplate process
- Issue Date
- 한국분말야금학회지; Journal of Korean Powder Metallurgy Institute
- VOL 16, NO 2, 131-137
- This paper deals with the effects of the surfactant and preplate process (sensitization and activation)
on electroless copper plating on carbon nano-fiber (CNF). Ultrasonic irradiation was applied both during dispersion
of CNF and during electroless plating containing preplate process. The dispersion of CNF and flatness of
the plated copper film were discussed based on the changes in surfactant concentration and preplate process time.
It was clearly shown that high concentration of surfactant and long time of preplate process could promote the
agglomeration of CNF and uneven copper plating on CNF.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.