Microchannel Flow with Lattice Gas Cellular Automata and Lattice Boltzmann Method
- Microchannel Flow with Lattice Gas Cellular Automata and Lattice Boltzmann Method
- 심재완; 르네 가티뇰
- discrete kinetic theory; microchannel flow; cellular automata; lattice boltzmann
- Issue Date
- HOUILLE BLANCHE-REVUE INTERNATIONALE DE L EAU
- VOL 5, 120-126
- Two-dimensional isothermal microchannel flow is studied by lattice gas cellular automata and lattice Boltzmann method. We use several models of lattice gas cellular automata which are 6-, 7- and 19-velocities models and lattice Boltzmann method of 13-velocities model. We present the velocity field as well as pressure and density distribution. The longitudinal velocity profiles obtained by the methods and others such as the direct simulation of Monte Carlo and Poiseuille-Hagen flow with Maxwell slip velocity are compared. The method to obtain the slip velocity by lattice Boltzmann method is investigated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.