Phase change and electrical characteristics of Ge-Se-Te alloys
- Phase change and electrical characteristics of Ge-Se-Te alloys
- 이의복; 주병권; 김용태
- Ge-Se-Te alloys; phase change memory; Phase change materials; Chalcogenide
- Issue Date
- Microelectronic engineering
- VOL 86, NO 7-9, 1950-1953
- Effects of Se contents in Ge–Se–Te ternary systems are investigated using edge contact type phase change
random access memory cell structures. Increasing the Se content from 6 to 35 at% crystallization temperature
and Ovonic switching threshold voltage are increased due to the large grain growth of hexagonal
microstructure in the Ge–Se–Te alloys.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > ETC
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.