A simple way to prepare nanosize NiO powder by mixing acidic Ni compound with basic Ni compound
- A simple way to prepare nanosize NiO powder by mixing acidic Ni compound with basic Ni compound
- 정덕수; 윤동훈; 박상환; 김창삼
- NiO powder; Ni nitrate; Ni carbonate; DSC; calcination; Nanosize NiO; Basic nickel carbonate; Calcination effects
- Issue Date
- 한국세라믹학회지; Journal of the Korean Ceramic Society
- VOL 46, NO 6, 592-595
- Nanosize NiO powder was prepared by mixing acidic nickel nitrate with basic nickel carbonate. The particle size and morphology
of NiO were mainly governed by the mole ratio of the nitrate to the carbonate. The effects were studied by DSC, XRD, FTIR,
and SEM. Heat treatment conditions influence the particle size distribution of produced NiO powder extensively for the case of
3N7C (3 moles of the nitrate and 7 moles of the carbonate) and 4N6C, but only slightly for 1N9C and 2N8C. Uniform pseudospherical
NiO particles were obtained in 50~70 nm for 1N9C and 30~60 nm for 2N8C by calcination at 750oC for 2 h.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.