Poly(vinylidenefluoride)-Hexafluoropropylene-Methyl N-methylpyrrolidinium-N-acetate Trifluoromethanesulfonylimide-Lithium Trifluoromethanesulfonylimide Gel Electrolytes
- Poly(vinylidenefluoride)-Hexafluoropropylene-Methyl N-methylpyrrolidinium-N-acetate Trifluoromethanesulfonylimide-Lithium Trifluoromethanesulfonylimide Gel Electrolytes
- 김기섭; 이슬비; 이현주; 김훈식; 이영우; 곽광수
- Ionic liquids; Gel electrolytes; Poly(vinylidenefluoride)-hexafluoropropylene; Methyl N-methylpyrrolidinium-N-acetate; trifluoromethanesulfonylimide; Lithium trifluoromethanesulfonylimide; Electrochemical properties
- Issue Date
- Journal of industrial and engineering chemistry
- VOL 15, NO 5, 657-660
- New polymer-ionic liquid-lithium salt gel electrolytes (PILGEs) were prepared using poly(vinylidenefluoride)-hexafluoropropylene copolymer (PVdF(HFP)), methyl N-methylpyrrolidinium-N-acetate trifluoromethanesulfonimide ([MMEPyr][TFSI]), and lithium trifluoromethanesulfonylimide (LiTFSI) in order to investigate the effects of ionic liquids containing an ester group on the electrochemical properties of polymer gel electrolytes. Free standing ionic gels consisting of PVdF(HFP), [MMEPyr][TFSI], and LiTFSI were prepared in a range of weight ratio of polymer/[MMEPyr][TFSI]/LiTFSI = 1/2/0.1 1. Ionic conductivities for the prepared PILGEs were measured with changing temperature and weight ratio of LiTFSI and the obtained values were found to be reasonable (10−4 S cm−1) over the operating temperatures.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.