Rapid consolidation of nanocrystalline 3Ni-Al2O3 composite from mechanically synthesized powders by high frequency induction heated sintering
- Rapid consolidation of nanocrystalline 3Ni-Al2O3 composite from mechanically synthesized powders by high frequency induction heated sintering
- 박나라; 고인용; 도정만; 공우연; 윤진국; 손인진
- Rapid sintering; Composite; Nanophase; Mechanical properties; Ni-Al2O3
- Issue Date
- Materials characterization
- VOL 61, NO 3, 277-282
- Nanopowders of Ni and Al2O3 were synthesized from 3NiO and 2Al powders by high energy
ball milling. Nanocrystalline Al2O3 reinforced composite was consolidated by high frequency
induction heated sintering method within 2min from mechanically synthesized powders of
Al2O3 and 3Ni. The relative density of the composite was 96%. The average hardness and
fracture toughness values obtained were 645 kg/㎟ and 6.3 MPa m1/2, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.