Reactivity of an aryl-substituted silicon-silicon triple bond: 1,2-disilabenzenes from the reactions of a 1,2-diaryldisilyne with alkynes
- Reactivity of an aryl-substituted silicon-silicon triple bond: 1,2-disilabenzenes from the reactions of a 1,2-diaryldisilyne with alkynes
- 한준수; Takahiro Sasamori; Yoshiyuki Mizuhata; Norihiro Tokitoh
- silicon; disilyne; silaaromatic; disilabenzene; aromaticity
- Issue Date
- Dalton transactions
- VOL 39, NO 39, 9238-9240
- In summary, the 1,2-diaryldisilyne 1 showed high reactivity
with alkynes, especially unhindered alkynes. Both polar and nonpolar
alkynes reacted with 1 to give 1,2-disilabenzene as the major
product. Crystal structure analysis showed that the central ring of
1,2-diaryl-1,2-disilabenzene 2 is almost planar, and most notably,
the Si–Si bond has significant trans-bent character. Evidence
supporting the aromatic structure of 2 was collected by both
experimental and theoretical means.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.