CPP Transport Properties of Ni/Ru and Co90Fe10/Cu Interfaces
- CPP Transport Properties of Ni/Ru and Co90Fe10/Cu Interfaces
- 김도균; 이연섭; Nguyen, Hoang Yen Th; Acharyya, Rakhi; Loloee, Reza; 신경호; Kim, Young Keun; 민병철; Pratt Jr. , W. P.; Bass, Jack
- CoFe/Cu; CPP transport; giant magnetoresistance; interfaces; Ni/Ru
- Issue Date
- IEEE transactions on magnetics
- VOL 46, NO 6, 1374-1377
- Using current-perpendicular-to-plane (CPP) magnetoresistance measurements, we derive values of twice the enhanced interface
resistance, 2AR*F/N, and the interface scattering asymmetry, γF/N, for the ferromagnetic/non-magnetic (F/N) pairs
Ni/Ru and Co90Fe10/Cu. For Ni/Ru, we find 2AR*Ni/Ru = 1.7+0.4-0.3 fΩ㎡, similar to the value for Fe/Cr, but we estimate │γNi/Ru│ = 0.15 ± 0.03, much smaller than the value for Fe/Cr or the asymmetry found for Ni(Ru) alloys. For Co90Fe10 we find
2AR*CoFe/Cu = 1.1 ± 0.2 and γCoFe/Cu = 0.8 ± 0.1, both similar to the values for Co/Cu.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.