Performance Characteristic of the β-Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Assay on the Access 2 for its Use in Doping Control
- Performance Characteristic of the β-Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Assay on the Access 2 for its Use in Doping Control
- 강민정; 이혜임; 신상미; 유혜현; 권오승; 진창배; 정봉철
- β-hCG; Confirmation method; Access 2; Elecsys 2010; Method Evaluation; Doping control
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- VOL 31, NO 10, 2889-2892
- The objective of this study was to validate performance characteristics of the Access 2 (Beckman coulter) system for
hCG assays for use as a confirmation test for doping control. The Access 2 assay was linear up to 500 IU/L. The
correlation coefficient was higher than 0.999, and the sensitivity of the linearity was 0.82. There were no false
positive or false negative cases. LOD was 0.59 IU/L. The method was robust when performed by different people.
Repeatability and reproducibility were below 7%. We compared reproducibility and recoveries of Access 2 and
Elecsys 2010. Access 2 demonstrated higher reproducibility than Elecsys 2010. Recoveries (accuracy) of Access 2
were between 85 and 105%. Recoveries for Elecsys 2010 were between 91 and 104%.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.