Modified High-Resolution Correlator Technique for Short-Delayed Multipath Mitigation
- Modified High-Resolution Correlator Technique for Short-Delayed Multipath Mitigation
- 소형민; 김강호; 이택진; 전상훈; 기창돈
- navigation; GPS; correlator; multipath; HRC; multipath mitigation; GNSS
- Issue Date
- The Journal of navigation
- VOL 62, NO 3, 523-542
- Multipath is one of the main error sources in global navigation satellite system(GNSS) positioning. The high-resolution corrector (HRC) is a multipath mitigation technique well known for its outstanding performance for middelayed multipath, but still has a remaining error for the short-delayed multipath. This paper proposes a modified HRC scheme that can remove or reduce the error for short-delayed multipath signals. It estimates the HRC tracking error and augments the conventional HRC with the estimates. The method was implemented with a software receiver and the test results show short-delayed multipath-induced error were reduced to about one third of those from the conventional HRC.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.