Influence of the Magnetic Field on the Effective Mass and the Rashba effect in an In0.53Ga0.47As Quantum-well Structure
- Influence of the Magnetic Field on the Effective Mass and the Rashba effect in an In0.53Ga0.47As Quantum-well Structure
- 박윤호; 구현철; 김경호; 김형준; 장준연; 한석희
- Rashba effect; Spin-orbit interaction; Effective mass; Two-dimensional electron gas
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 57, NO 6, 1929-1932
- From the temperature dependence of the Shubnikov-de Hass oscillation measurement, the effective
mass of an In53Ga47As quantum well is observed. The effective mass increases linearly from 0.050m0
with Ba = 1.3 T to 0.143m0 with Ba = 7 T. The external magnetic field strengthens the total
magnetic field inside the quantum well and increases the effective mass. These two resulting effects
make the spin precession in the quantum well channel fast.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.