The Excretion Study of 1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione(ATD) and its Metabolite in Human Urine
- The Excretion Study of 1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione(ATD) and its Metabolite in Human Urine
- 이지혜; 백선영; 정재연; 염태우; 팽기정; 김연제
- ATD; 대사체; 배설 양상; 1,4,6-Androstatriene-3,17-dione; Metabolite; Human urine; LC/ESI/MS; GC/MS
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- VOL 31, NO 12, 3517-3518
- We have studied the excretion of ATD and its metabolite
after oral dose in human urine, and evaluated the characterization
method for ATD and its metabolite in human urine. We
could detect ATD-M by LC/TOF-MS and the molecular weight
was suspected 284 Da. After then, we applied the GC/TOF-MS
for confirmation of ATD-M with trimethylsilylation. In the excretion
profile study, the maximum level of ATD and ATD-M
was at 14 hr and 16 hr, respectively. And the total amount to be
excreted of ATD from 25.00 mg does was about 15.23 mg in
urinary volume 2.6 L during 48 hr.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.