A Vision-Based Mobile Augmented Reality System for Baseball Games
- A Vision-Based Mobile Augmented Reality System for Baseball Games
- 이성오; 안상철; 황재인; 김형곤
- Mobile augmented-reality; baseball game; human detection; computer vision; still image; homography
- Issue Date
- Lecture notes in computer science
- VOL 6773, 61-68
- In this paper we propose a new mobile augmented-reality system that
will address the need of users in viewing baseball games with enhanced
contents. The overall goal of the system is to augment meaningful information
on each player position on a mobile device display. To this end, the system
takes two main steps which are homography estimation and automatic player
detection. This system is based on still images taken by mobile phone. The
system can handle various images that are taken from different angles with a
large variation in size and pose of players and the playground, and different
lighting conditions. We have implemented the system on a mobile platform.
The whole steps are processed within two seconds.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.