Resistance switching of heteroepitaxial Cr-doped SrZrO3 thin films
- Resistance switching of heteroepitaxial Cr-doped SrZrO3 thin films
- 양민규; 박재완; 이전국
- electronic materials; defects; epitaxy; resistive switching; SrZrO3; Cr doping; deposition; atomic force microscopy (AFM)
- Issue Date
- Metals and Materials International
- VOL 17, NO 4, 637-640
- Heteroepitaxial Cr-doped SrZrO3 thin films were grown on 200 nm-thick SrRuO3 films deposited on SrTiO3
(100) substrates by pulsed laser deposition. The Cr-doped SrZrO3 films on the SrRuO3 bottom electrode exhibited
an XRD peak for the (hh0/00l) planes of SrZrO3 and SrRuO3 thin films, showing a good epitaxial relationship.
The I-V characteristics of the Au/Cr-doped SrZrO3/SrRuO3 MIM structures revealed resistance switching
behavior with an ON/OFF resistance ratio of 20.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.