Adsorption of phosphate by amino-functionalized and co-condensed SBA-15
- Adsorption of phosphate by amino-functionalized and co-condensed SBA-15
- 최재우; 이승연; 이상협; 이기봉; 김동주; 홍석원
- Amino-functionalized; Co-condensation; Grafting; Mesoporous silica; Phosphate; SBA-15
- Issue Date
- Water, air, and soil pollution
- VOL 223, NO 5, 2551-2562
- In this study, the applications of mesoporous materials based on silica, and those with modifications, namely post synthetic grafting, co-condensation and pure SBA-15, were investigated for the removal of phosphate from aqueous solution. The mesostructures were confirmed by X-ray diffraction (XRD), Brunauer-Emmett-Teller (BET), Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR) and transmission electron microscopy (TEM). The absorption of phosphate by the mesoporous adsorbents was examined, using different adsorption models to describe the equilibrium and kinetic data. The maximum adsorption capacities of the mesostructured adsorbents were found to be 69.970, 59.890 and 2.018 mg/g for the co-condensation, post synthetic grafting and pure SBA-15, respectively. The kinetic data showed that the adsorption of phosphate onto three different mesostructures followed the pseudo-first-order kinetic model.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.