Detection of Local Oersted Field Generated at the Junction Between Ferromagnetic Nanowire and Electrode
- Detection of Local Oersted Field Generated at the Junction Between Ferromagnetic Nanowire and Electrode
- 문경웅; 이재철; 이긍원; 신경호; 최석봉
- Electrode; magnetization reversal; nanowire; Oersted field
- Issue Date
- IEEE transactions on magnetics
- VOL 47, 2508-2510
- We report local concentration of the Oersted field at the junction of electric contact geometry. The local Oersted field is numerically
calculated with a simplified analytical model. This local field is then verified experimentally by observing magnetization reversal due to
the current injection into Permalloy nanowires under magnetic field bias. The threshold current of magnetization reversal is found to
be linearly dependent on the strength of the magnetic-field bias with a proportional coefficient (6.9 ± 0.2)) x 10-11 Oe-㎡/A, which
provides evidence of the local concentration of the Oersted field at the junction.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.