Two New Cholic Acid Derivatives from the Marine Ascidian-Associated Bacterium Hasllibacter halocynthiae
- Two New Cholic Acid Derivatives from the Marine Ascidian-Associated Bacterium Hasllibacter halocynthiae
- 김성훈; 신윤경; 손영창; 권학철
- Halocynthia roretzi; Marine Ascidians; Hasllibacter; cholic acids; Marine Bacterium; Natural Products; cholanic acid ketal
- Issue Date
- VOL 17, NO 10, 12357-12364
- The investigation of secondary metabolites in liquid cultures of a recently
discovered marine bacterium, Hasllibacter halocynthiae strain KME 002T, led to the
isolation of two new cholic acid derivatives. The structures of these compounds were
determined to be 3,3,12-trihydroxy-7-ketocholanic acid (1) and 3,3,12-trihydroxy-7-
deoxycholanic acid (2) through HRFABMS and NMR data analyses.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.