Fabrication of ultra-high-density nanodot array patterns (~3 Tbits/in.2) using
- Fabrication of ultra-high-density nanodot array patterns (~3 Tbits/in.2) using
- 이민현; 김현미; 조성용; 임기필; 박수연; 이재종; 김기범
- nanoimprint; high resolution; e-beam lithography
- Issue Date
- Journal of vacuum science & technology. B, Microelectronics and nanometer structures processing, measurement and phenomena : an official journal of the American Vacuum Society
- VOL 29, NO 6, 061602-1-061602-5
- The authors fabricated 15 nm pitch scale high-density dot patterns on a Si substrate using a hydrogen
silsesquioxane electron-beam (e-beam) resist, vacuum treatment as a prebake, and vertical sidewall
etching. The e-beam lithography was performed at 100 keV. The dot density fabricated was close to
3 Tbits/in.,2 which is one of the highest density patterns reported thus far. The process window was
quite wide and the result can be easily and routinely duplicated.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.