Rapid Synthesis and Consolidation of Nanostructured 4Fe-Al2O3 Composite by Pulsed Current Activated Sintering
- Rapid Synthesis and Consolidation of Nanostructured 4Fe-Al2O3 Composite by Pulsed Current Activated Sintering
- 손인진; 박나라; 도정만; 윤진국
- Rapid sintering; Composite; Nanophase; Mechanical properties; Fe-Al2O3
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 13, NO 3, 1841-1844
- Nanocrystalline 4Fe-Al2O3 composite was simultaneously synthesized and consolidated by pulsed current activated sintering (PCAS) method within 5 min from mechanically activated powders of Fe2O3 and 2FeAl. The average grain size and mechanical properties of the composite were investigated. The average grain sizes of Fe and Al2O3 prepared by PCAS were about 75 nm and 54 nm, respectively. The average hardness and fracture toughness values obtained were 770 kg/mm2 and 9.3 MPa·m1/2, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.