Graphene-silver nanowire hybrid structure as a transparent and current spreading electrode in ultraviolet light emitting diodes
- Graphene-silver nanowire hybrid structure as a transparent and current spreading electrode in ultraviolet light emitting diodes
- Tae Hoon Seo; Bo Kyoung Kim; GangU Shin; 이창협; 김명종; Hyunsoo Kim; Eun-Kyung Suh
- Graphene; Silver nanowire; hybrid; UV LED
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 103, NO 5, 051105-1-051105-5
- We report a device that combines graphene film and Ag nanowires (AgNWs) as transparent and current spreading electrodes for ultra-violet (UV) light emitting diode (LED) with interesting
characteristics for the potential use in the deep UV region. The current-voltage characteristics and electroluminescence (EL) performance show that graphene network on AgNWs well-operates as a transparent and current spreading electrode in UV LED devices. In addition, scanning electron microscopy and EL images exhibit that graphene film act as the protection layer of AgNWs layer as well as a transparent conducting network, by bridging AgNWs.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.