Microstructural Analysis of Dehydrogenation Products of the Ca(BH4)2-MgH2 Composite
- Microstructural Analysis of Dehydrogenation Products of the Ca(BH4)2-MgH2 Composite
- 김종민; 김윤영; 심재혁; 이영수; 서진유; 안재평; 김긍호; 조영환
- solid-state hydrogen storage; complex hydride; dehydrogenation reaction; rehydrogenation reaction; reversibility; air sensitivity; air-lock transfer; trasmission electron microscopy
- Issue Date
- MICROSCOPY AND MICROANALYSIS
- VOL 19, NO S5, 149-151
- The microstructural analysis of the dehydrogenation products of the Ca~BH4!2–MgH2 composite was
performed using transmission electron microscopy. It was found that nanocrystalline CaB6 crystallites formed
as a dehydrogenation product throughout the areas where the signals of Ca and Mg were simultaneously
detected, in addition to relatively coarse Mg crystallites. The uniform distribution of the nanocrystalline CaB6
crystallites appears to play a key role in the rehydrogenation of the dehydrogenation products, which implies
that microstructure is a crucial factor determining the reversibility of reactive hydride composites.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.