Collecting and Grouping of Distributed and Heterogeneous SNS Contents for Collaborative Storytelling
- Collecting and Grouping of Distributed and Heterogeneous SNS Contents for Collaborative Storytelling
- 아바스 알리; 박재혁; 권용무
- 소셜 네트워크 서비스; 스토리텔링; 분산 네트워크; 소셜미디어; Storytelling; Social Curation; Distributed and Heterogeneous SNS; Social Factor; SNS Feature
- Issue Date
- Asia Pacific Advanced Network (APAN) Network Research Workshop
- In this paper we describe how to collect and group the contents of distributed and heterogeneous SNSs for storytelling. In particular, we have addressed two issues for storytelling, i.e. collecting and grouping. At first, when users input their queries, our proposed system collects proper contents from distributed and heterogeneous SNSs using content-based filtering, followed by its grouping, based on similarity between content text information and user query. Our implementation results show that a more informative and detailed online story can be made by using SNS contents from Facebook and Twitter. Moreover, these contents can be grouped automatically rather than manually.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.