Automatic Localizing Facial Landmark
- Automatic Localizing Facial Landmark
- 로사 아자미; 김익재
- facial landmark; facial feature tracking
- Issue Date
- Korea-Japan Workshop on Mixed Reality
- In this paper, we propose automatic localization method for facial landmark. Unlike old methods on face alignment which used PCA with fixed shape model, our proposed method by using boosted regressors conserve shape constrain due to variations. A fast convergence happens by using cascade regressors, and locally indexed features.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.