Enhanced low-temperature NH3-SCR activity of a V2O5/TiO2 composite prepared via chemical vapor condensation and impregnation method
- Enhanced low-temperature NH3-SCR activity of a V2O5/TiO2 composite prepared via chemical vapor condensation and impregnation method
- 차우준; Hoang Anh Le; 진성민; 김민수; 정현덕; 윤성택; 정종수
- NH3-SCR activity; chemical vapor condensation; V2O5/TiO2; impregnation; low temperature; Vanadium oxide
- Issue Date
- Materials research bulletin
- VOL 48, 4415-4418
- A novel V2O5/TiO2 composite material was synthesized by chemical vapor condensation (CVC) method. It exhibited nearly 100% NH3-SCR activity at 250 °C. Characterization results show that the V2O5/TiO2 material prepared by CVC had a higher specific surface area compared to that of V2O5 supported on TiO2 (P25) and its commercially available equivalent material. In particular, V2O5/TiO2 material prepared by CVC had well-balanced V4+/V5+ ratio, resulting in high deNOx performance.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.