Preparation on transparent flexible piezoelectric energy harvester based on PZT films by laser lift-off process
- Preparation on transparent flexible piezoelectric energy harvester based on PZT films by laser lift-off process
- 도영호; 정우석; 강민규; 강종윤; 윤석진
- Films process; Ferroelectric properties; PZT; Functional applications; Laser lift-off; Transparent flexible electronics
- Issue Date
- Sensors and actuators. A, Physical
- VOL 200, 51-55
- The piezoelectric energy generation properties of transparent flexible devices (TFD) based on PbZr0.52Ti0.48O3 (PZT) films, which were fabricated by laser lift-off (LLO) process, were studied for a piezoelectric energy harvester. Through the introduction of indium-tin-oxide (ITO) and polyethylene terephthalate (PET) substrates, TFDs were implemented, respectively. The TFDs based on PZT films generated an AC-type output signal and output power of 8.4 nW/㎠, at periodically bending and releasing motion. In addition, inverted output signals were observed when the manufactured TFDs were connected to the measuring equipment in reverse and were bended to the reverse direction, demonstrating that the generating signals originated from the piezoelectric effect of TFDs. The experimental results clearly showed that the TFDs based PZT film have potential for use in next generation of electronic devices applications such as flexible devices, transparent electronics, and energy harvester.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.