LSCM-YSZ nanocomposites for a high performance SOFC anode
- LSCM-YSZ nanocomposites for a high performance SOFC anode
- 정인영; 이대희; 이승오; DonghaKim; 김주선; 현상훈; 문주호
- SOFC; Perovskite anode; Nanocomposite; Solid oxide fuel cells
- Issue Date
- Ceramics international
- VOL 39, NO 8, 9753-9758
- La0.75Sr0.25Cr0.5Mn0.5O3−δ (LSCM) is a promising Ni-free anode material with reliable performance. LSCM retains excellent stability in both oxidizing and reducing environments at high operating temperatures, which makes it adoptable as solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC) anodes. However, the relatively inferior catalytic activity compared to Ni composite anodes limits the applicability in SOFC systems. Nanocomposite La0.75Sr0.25Cr0.5Mn0.5O3−δ–Y0.16Zr0.84O1.92 (LSCM–YSZ) anodes are investigated to improve the catalytic activity by effective dispersion of LSCM nanoparticles on stable YSZ backbones. LSCM–YSZ nanocomposite powders were synthesized via a polymerizable complex method. LSM–YSZ; yttria stabilized zirconia (YSZ); LSCM–YSZ unit cells were characterized by electrochemical impedance spectroscopy and a current interruption method. Compositional mapping analysis on the LSCM–YSZ nanocomposite anode demonstrates uniform dispersion of LSCM nanoparticles and phase connectivity between LSCM and YSZ, resulting in a lower electrode polarization resistance of 1.82 Ω ㎠ and greater peak power density of 177 mW cm−2 at 850 °C.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.