Synthesis of New Pyrimidinylaminobenzene Derivatives and Their Antiproliferative Activities against Melanoma Cell Line
- Synthesis of New Pyrimidinylaminobenzene Derivatives and Their Antiproliferative Activities against Melanoma Cell Line
- 김희진; 오창현; 유경호
- Antiproliferative activity; Pyrimidinylaminobenzene; Diarylamide; Diarylurea; Melanoma
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- VOL 34, NO 8, 2311-2316
- A series of new diarylamide and diarylurea derivatives possessing pyrimidinylaminobenzene scaffold was
synthesized. Their in vitro antiproliferative activities were tested against A375P human melanoma cell line.
Among them, compounds 1a-c, k and 2b-d, f, g, j, l showed superior potencies against A375P human
melanoma cell line to Sorafenib. In particular, compound 2f possessing 3-fluoro-5-trifluoromethyl moiety
exhibited the highest potency with IC50 value in nanomolar scale.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.