Development of Automatic Assembly Sequence Generating System based on the New Type of Parts Liaison Graph
- Development of Automatic Assembly Sequence Generating System based on the New Type of Parts Liaison Graph
- 박홍석; 박진우; 박면웅; 김재관
- Assembly Sequence; Liaison Graph; Related Ratio; Common Area
- Issue Date
- The IFIP WG5.1 10th International Conference on Product Lifecycle Management - PLM13
- Nowadays in order to perform assembly process planning by using
CAPP (Computer Aided Process Planning), researches to generate the assembly
sequence have come under constant interest by many researchers and they are
devoted to optimize the assembly sequence according to the novel approach
such as Genetic Algorithm and the newly biology inspired principle such as ant
colony optimizing method. In this paper, the developed assembly sequence
generating system analyzes the relationship between assembled parts based on
surface contacting information. Moreover, this system generates the new type
of parts liaison graph for the assembly sequences via analyzed information such
as common area between parts, related ratio and number of the connected parts.
Finally, the optimized assembly sequence is generated logically through the
parts liaison graph.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.