Focused Fluorescent Probe Library for Metal Cations and Biological Anions
- Focused Fluorescent Probe Library for Metal Cations and Biological Anions
- 이현우; 이상욱; 이준석; 장영태; 홍종인
- combinatorial chemistry; fluorescence sensor; metal sensor; fluorescent probe library; metal cations; biological anions; thymidine
- Issue Date
- ACS Combinatorial Science
- VOL 15, NO 9, 483-490
- A focused fluorescent probe library for metal cations was developed by combining metal chelators and
picolinium/quinolinium moieties as combinatorial blocks connected through a styryl group. Furthermore, metal complexes
derived from metal chelators having high binding affinities for metal cations were used to construct a focused probe library for
phosphorylated biomolecules. More than 250 fluorescent probes were screened for identifying an ultraselective probe for dTTP.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.