Long-term Behavior Pattern Prediction for Peer-to-peer Systems
- Long-term Behavior Pattern Prediction for Peer-to-peer Systems
- 송규원; 김수현
- availability; P2P; Peer-to-peer; behavior pattern; predictor
- Issue Date
- IEEE International Conference on Peer-to-Peer Computing
- Though there have been many studies on the behavior of nodes in P2P or distributed systems, most focus on fitting all the nodes into a statistical model. These approaches are not sufficient for a long-term prediction since the longterm behavior often correlates with the time of day or day of the week. In this work we study long-term behavior pattern predictors for individual nodes.We then evaluate the performance of our predictors using real trace data sets. The results show that the behavior patterns are reasonably predictable for a week in advance.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.