Detection of Retinitis Pigmentosa in Photoreceptor by Differential Interference Contrast Microscopy
- Detection of Retinitis Pigmentosa in Photoreceptor by Differential Interference Contrast Microscopy
- 오주영; 김유정; 조준형; 조영호; 김철기; 이택진; 김선호; 이석; 박기호; 이혁재; 전성찬; 김석환; 김재헌
- 미분 간섭 현미경; 망막색소변성증; Differential Interference Contrast; Retinitis Pigmentosa; Retina
- Issue Date
- 제20회 광전자 및 광통신 학술회의
- , 239-240
- Photoreceptor with retinitis pigmentosa (RP) was observed by differential interference
contrast (DIC) microscopy. The Royal College of Surgeons (RCS) models, in which each of
them is at different lapsed time since RP occurred, are prepared. According to images we
obtained, we clearly show the distinctive progress of RP using DIC microscopy. We proved
the possibility of RP diagnosis by DIC technique in vivo.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.