Coarsening behavior of Gamma Prime precipitates and concurrent transitions in the interface width in Ni-14 at%Al-7 at%Cr
- Coarsening behavior of Gamma Prime precipitates and concurrent transitions in the interface width in Ni-14 at%Al-7 at%Cr
- S.Meher; T.Rojhirunsakool; 황준연; S.Nag; J.Tiley; R.Banerjee
- Nickel superalloy; TEM; APT; Interface; Coarsening
- Issue Date
- Philosophical magazine letters
- VOL 93, NO 9, 521-530
- Coupling atom probe tomography and transmission electron microscopy, the
temporal evolution of γ′ precipitate morphology and size distribution and
compositional width of the γ/γ′ interface, have been tracked in a model
Ni-14Al-7Cr (at.%) alloy, during isothermal annealing at 800 °C subsequent to
rapid quenching. During the initial annealing period, coalescence-dominated
growth and coarsening of γ′ precipitates are accompanied by a gradual
decrease in the interface width, eventually leading to classical LSW coarsening
with a constant interface width at extended annealing time periods.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.