Thermoelectric properties of graphite nanosheets/poly(vinylidene fluoride) composites
- Thermoelectric properties of graphite nanosheets/poly(vinylidene fluoride) composites
- 윤호동; 남승웅; 뉴옌 카 투; 김대흠; 김희숙
- graphite nanosheets; poly(vinylidene fluoride); nanocomposites; thermoelectric properties
- Issue Date
- 폴리머; Polymer(Korea)
- VOL 37, NO 5, 638-641
- GNS/PVDF composites were prepared using graphite nanosheets (GNS) and poly(vinylidene fluoride) (PVDF)
for flexible thermoelectric application. We measured the electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity and Seebeck coefficient
of GNS/PVDF composites with different contents of GNS and then evaluated the thermoelectric properties of
GNS/PVDF composites. The electrical conductivity of GNS/PVDF composites increased from 389 to 1512 S/m with
increasing the content of GNS from 10 to 70 wt%. While the electrical conductivity dramatically increased, Seebeck coefficient
and thermal conductivity did not show any big difference as the content of GNS increases. In this study, we demonstrated
that GNS/PVDF composites improved the thermoelectric properties by decreasing the thermal conductivity due
to the phonon scattering at the interfaces between polymer and GNS nanoplatelets.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.