Fluid Flow Simulation of Water Lubricated Ball Bearings at High Rotating Speed
- Fluid Flow Simulation of Water Lubricated Ball Bearings at High Rotating Speed
- 조준현; 김충현
- Ball bearing; Water lubrication; Simulation; Friction
- Issue Date
- 5th World Tribology Congress
- , 8-13
- In this study, a fluid flow inside a deep grooved ball bearing is simulated to obtain some factors to affect the friction torque around a rolling element. The finite volume analysis is conducted in order to calculate the friction torque numerically.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.