Effect of oxygen plasma treatment on the electrochemical properties of Prussian blue electrodes for transparent electrochromic devices
- Effect of oxygen plasma treatment on the electrochemical properties of Prussian blue electrodes for transparent electrochromic devices
- 김아영; 박지훈; Dongjin Byun; 이중기
- Electrochromic device; Prussian blue; FTO; Plasma treatment
- Issue Date
- Thin solid films
- VOL 546, 58-62
- The effect of oxygen plasma on the electrochromic characteristics of electrochromic devices that utilize Prussian
blue electrodes is investigated. Prussian blue working electrodes were electrodeposited on fluorine-doped tin
oxide films that were grown on glass substrates by electron cyclotron resonance-metal organic chemical vapor
deposition. An indiumtin oxide coated glasswas employed as the counter electrode that served as an ion storage
layer. The goal of the oxygen plasma treatment is to increase the oxygen functional groups on the surface of the
Prussian blue electrode leading to the enhancement of the oxidation reaction and eventually the increase in
coloration efficiency. Improvement of electrochromic properties, such as optical density and response time,
was also observed following plasma treatment.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.