Modeling of Thermophilic Anaerobic Digestion of Municipal Sludge Waste using Anaerobic Digestion Model No. 1 (ADM1)
- Modeling of Thermophilic Anaerobic Digestion of Municipal Sludge Waste using Anaerobic Digestion Model No. 1 (ADM1)
- 이택준; 이영행
- anaerobic digestion; ADM1; thermophilic; mathane gas; municipal sludge wastes
- Issue Date
- The 2013 International Conference on Environment, Energy, Ecosystems and Development
- Anaerobic digestion model no. 1 (ADM1) model of
international water association was applied to a lab-scale
thermophilic anaerobic digestion process for the treatment of
activated sludge wastes originating from a municipal wastewater
treatment plant. The aim of the present study is to compare the
results obtained from the simulation with the experimental values.
The simulated results showed a good fit for cumulative produced
methane gas volume and the concentration profile of total volatile
fatty acids (VFAs).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.