Thermoelastic strain in polycrystalline Fe-Pd shape memory alloy thin film
- Thermoelastic strain in polycrystalline Fe-Pd shape memory alloy thin film
- Jun-Hyun Han; Juil Yoon; 지광구; Joost Vlassak
- Fe-Pd; Thermoelastic strain; Ferromagnetic shape memory alloy; Elastic modulus; Wrinkling
- Issue Date
- Thin solid films
- VOL 546, 196-199
- Thermoelastic strain in a polycrystalline Fe–Pd thin film due to shapememory effectwas determined from Hooke's
lawusing themeasured residual stress and the elasticmodulus obtained by thewrinklingmethod, and the variation
in the thermoelastic strain was discussed in terms of thermally induced phase transformation. Themeasurement of
thermoelastic strain from Hooke's law and the wrinkling method was in good quantitative agreement with
previously reported data obtained from a digital camera. The variation of thermoelastic strain of the Fe-28.1 at.%
Pd thin film was associated with the martensitic transformation between the high-temperature face-centered
cubic austenite and the low-temperature face-centered tetragonal martensite during a thermal cycle.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.