Preparation of Cu2ZnSnS4 thin films via electrochemical deposition and rapid thermal annealing
- Preparation of Cu2ZnSnS4 thin films via electrochemical deposition and rapid thermal annealing
- 이기두; 서세원; 이도권; 김홍곤; 정증현; 고민재; 김봉수; 김동환; 김진영
- Thin film solar cell; Electrochemical deposition; RTA; Sulfurization
- Issue Date
- Thin solid films
- VOL 546, 294-298
- We fabricated metallic Cu–Zn–Sn (CZT) precursor thin films via electrochemical deposition fromaqueous metal
salt solution on Mo-coated soda-lime glass substrates, and the influence of the subsequent sulfurization condition
on the morphology, composition and structure of the final Cu2ZnSnS4 (CZTS) thin films was investigated.
A rapid thermal annealing equipment was used for a systematic control of the sulfurization process parameters.
The as-deposited films are composed of binary metallic alloys, which can be converted to the highly crystalline
CZTS phase after sulfurization at temperatures above 500 °C. The composition of the CZT film barely changes
during the sulfurization, and a small amount of CuS-based secondary phases exists even at 550 °C. However, a
quick post-annealing KCN treatment effectively and selectively removes the secondary phase, evidenced by
the Raman spectroscopy and elemental.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.