Reference Functions for Synthesis and Analysis of Multiview and Integral Images
- Reference Functions for Synthesis and Analysis of Multiview and Integral Images
- 사베리에프 블라디미르; 김성규
- 3D Display; Multiview; IP; Integral imaging; Multiview image; Image synthesis; Image analysis; Depth extraction
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Optical Society of Korea
- VOL 17, NO 2, 148-161
- We propose one- and two-dimensional reference functions for processing of integral/multiview imaging.
The functions provide the synthesis/analysis of the integral image by distance, as an alternative to the
composition/decomposition by view images (directions). The synthesized image was observed experimentally.
In analysis confirmed by simulation in a qualitative sense, the distance was obtained by convolution
of the integral image with the reference functions.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.