A floating type holographic display
- A floating type holographic display
- Jung-Young Son; Chun-Hae Lee; Oleksii O. Chernyshov; Beom-Ryeol Lee; 김성규
- 3D Display; Holography
- Issue Date
- Optics express
- VOL 21, NO 17, 20441-20451
- A floating image type holographic display which projects an electronically generated holographic image together with a background image displayed on a monitor/TV to enhance the visual effects of the former image is introduced. This display can display a holographic image with a spatial volume floating in the front space of the display with use of PDLC sheets as the focused plane of the image. This display can preserve and enhance the main property of holographic image from a display chip, i.e., a spatial image with a volume. This property had not been appealed by the previous holographic displays due to the much brighter active surface image accompanied with the reconstructed image and the diffuser used for viewing the image.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.