- 차주환; 민선준; 조용서; 이재균; 박정환
- Crystallography; organic compounds; X-ray analysis; molecular structure
- Issue Date
- Acta crystallographica Section E, Structure reports online. [computer file]
- VOL E69, NO 3, o397-1-o397-14
- In the title compound, C25H29FO4, each cyclohexenone ring has an envelope conformation with the dimethyl-substituted atom as the flap. The hydroxy and carbonyl groups form two intramolecular O—HO hydrogen bonds, as is typical for xanthene derivatives. In the crystal, very weak C—HO hydrogen bonds link molecules into dimers.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.