- 남기달; 차주환; 조용서; 이재균; 배애님
- Naphthalene derivatives; medicinally important compounds; parallel to
the b axis.
Related; single-crystal X-ray
- Issue Date
- Acta crystallographica Section E, Structure reports online. [computer file]
- VOL E69, NO 4, o548-1-o548-10
- In the title compound, C19H14N2O2, the dihedral angle between the mean planes of the 4-nitrophenyl ring and the naphthalene ring system is 12.79 (2)°. The imine group displays a C—C—N=C torsion angle of 41.0 (2)° and the C=N group has an E conformation. In the crystal, weak C—H...O hydrogen bonds link molecules into layers parallel to the b axis.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.