Tripartin, a Histone Demethylase Inhibitor from a Bacterium Associated with a Dung Beetle Larva
- Tripartin, a Histone Demethylase Inhibitor from a Bacterium Associated with a Dung Beetle Larva
- 김성환; 권소희; 박선희; 이재균; 방해손; 남상집; 권학철; 신종헌; 오동찬
- Dung Beetle Larva; ORTEP diagram; bacterial symbionts
- Issue Date
- Organic letters
- VOL 15, NO 8, 1834-1837
- Tripartin (1), a new dichlorinated indanone, was isolated from the culture broth of the Streptomyces sp. associated with a larva of the dung beetle
Copris tripartitus Waterhouse. The planar structure of tripartin (1) was identified by the spectroscopic analyses of NMR, mass, UV, and IR data.
The structure was confirmed, and the absolute configuration of 1 was determined by X-ray crystallography. Tripartin displayed specific activity as
an inhibitor of the histone H3 lysine 9 demethylase KDM4 in HeLa cells.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.