Tb0.3Dy0.7Fe1.9/PbZr0.52Ti0.48O3 Micro-Bridge on SiNx Thin Film for Low Frequency Magnetic Sensing Applications
- Tb0.3Dy0.7Fe1.9/PbZr0.52Ti0.48O3 Micro-Bridge on SiNx Thin Film for Low Frequency Magnetic Sensing Applications
- 이동건; 한준현; 이준우; 최욱; 유용경; 김진석; 황교선; 김태송; 천동원; 김유찬; 이규형; 이정훈
- Issue Date
- Japanese journal of applied physics
- VOL 52, NO 10, 10MC10-1-10MC10-4
- A micro-fabricated bridge sensor for determining minute magnetic field variation is proposed. A micro-bridge with 100×400 µm2 dimensions (width × length) comprises a multi-layered structure of Tb0.3Dy0.7Fe1.9/SiO2/Pt/PbZr0.52Ti0.48O3/Pt/Ta on a SiNx supporting layer. We observed the limit of detection under small DC magnetic field as 1×10-11 T which was converted electrically to 77 µV with a 5 µV noise floor via elastic coupling between magnetostrictive and piezoelectric thin film. The magnetoelectric (ME) voltage was linearly proportional to small magnetic field variance, and the experimental ME coefficient was measured as 9.9 V/(cm·Oe).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.