- 이재균; 민선준; 조용서; 차주환; 원성옥
- xanthene; Hydrogen-bond geometry; half-chair conformation
- Issue Date
- Acta crystallographica Section E, Structure reports online. [computer file]
- VOL E69, NO 6, o985-1-o985-14
- In the title compound, C25H27FO3, each of the cyclohexenone rings adopts a half-chair conformation, whereas the six-membered pyran ring adopts a flattened boat conformation, with the O and methine C atoms deviating by 0.0769 (15) and 0.196 (2) Å, respectively, from the plane of the other four atoms (r.m.s. deviation = 0.004 Å). The C=C double bond adopts an E conformation. The dihedral angle between the benzene and pyran (all atoms) rings is 89.94 (10)°. In the crystal, weak C—H...O hydrogen bonds link the molecules into chains running parallel to the b axis.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.