- 차주환; 이재균; 민선준; 조용서; 박정환
- trans conformation; the a-axis direction; dimethyl cyclohexenone ring
- Issue Date
- Acta crystallographica Section E, Structure reports online. [computer file]
- VOL E69, NO 8, o1347-1-o1347-14
- The title compound, C25H29ClO4, adopts a trans conformation about the C=C double bond and the dimethylcyclohexenone rings both show an envelope conformation with the dimethyl-substituted C atom as the flap. In the molecule, the hydroxy and carbonyl groups form two intramolecular O—HO hydrogen bonds typical for xanthene derivatives. In the crystal, weak C—HO hydrogen bonds link the molecules into chains running parallel to the a-axis direction.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.