- 9-[(E )-2-(4-Chlorophenyl)ethenyl]-3,3,6,6-tetramethyl-2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9-octahydro-1H-xanthene-1,8-dione
- 유병용; 이재균; 조용서; 민선준; 우재춘
- 1H-xanthene-1,8-dione; Crystal data; The C=C double bond; the b axis
- Issue Date
- Acta crystallographica Section E, Structure reports online. [computer file]
- VOL E69, NO 10, o1542-1-o1542-14
- In the title compound, C25H27ClO3, each of the cyclohexenone rings adopts an envelope conformation, whereas the six-membered pyran ring adopts a flattened boat conformation, with the O and methine C atoms deviating from the plane of the other four atoms. The C=C double bond is in the trans conformation. In the crystal, weak C—H...O hydrogen bonds link the molecules into chains running parallel to the b axis.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.