Novel Anaerobic Membrane Bioreactor for Municipal Wastewater
- Novel Anaerobic Membrane Bioreactor for Municipal Wastewater
- Anaerobic membrane bioreactor; Municipal wastewater treatment; Biogas
- Issue Date
- International Workshop on Resource Recovery from Wastewater/Biosolids
- AEBR could achieve excellent treatment performance in terms of COD removal and
biogas production even at a short HRT (3-2 hr). In the ARMBR, membrane fouling was
successfully controlled by scouring effect generated by media rotation. ARMBR could
be used for polishing of the AEBR effluent, reducing 50 mg/L of COD down to 10
mg/L and nearly zero for TSS. It is feasible to treat municipal wastewater with this 2-
stage anaerobic MBR system.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.