Multifunctional Polyimide/Graphene Nanocomposite Film through Thermal Cross-linking with Click Chemistry
- Multifunctional Polyimide/Graphene Nanocomposite Film through Thermal Cross-linking with Click Chemistry
- 이도훈; 박옥경; 고문주; 구본철; Joong Hee Lee; 유남호
- polyimide; click chemistry; graphene
- Issue Date
- We demonstrated a new route for the fabrication of high-performance nanocomposites using graphene nonofiller.
Graphene/PI nanocomposites were prepared by conventional solution casting method using click chemistry in the presence of azid-functionalized graphene.
The thermal and mechanical properties were improved due to strong interfacial interaction of graphene with PI matrix.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.